Offer Ending In
प्रिय पाठकों एवं छात्रों , अगर आप आगामी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी कर रहे हैं तो आपको येतो अच्छे से ही ज्ञात होगा की करंट अफेयर्स या सम-सामयिकी कितना महत्त्वपूर्ण विषय है Current Affairs In English Or Current Affairs In Hindi, क्योंकि ये एक ऐसा विषय है जिससे हर हालत में किसी न किसी रूप में सवाल अवस्य हे पूछे जाते हैं। जैसा की आप सभी जानते है की Webmentorz की टीम अपनी पूरी कोशिश करती है की आप सभी को हमेशा बेस्ट और चुना हुआ सबसे अच्छा अध्यन सामग्री प्रदान करें। इसी श्रृंखला को जारी रखते हुए हम आपके लिए लाये हैं BSC Magazine Pdf ।
Dear Readers, are you preparing for banking services, especially for IBPS PO then you must read BSC Monthly Magazine., i.e. Banking Services Chronicle Magazine Pdf. Banking Services Chronicle by BSC publication is one of the best monthly magazines for competitive examinations, especially for Banking competitors. It's a monthly magazine that covers descriptions of current events and Current affairs from India and all over the world. BSC chronicle magazine deals with topics on the economy, banking, Sports, Films, Awards, National and international events, Persons in News, essay on current topics and many more that can be asked in competitive exams.t have also practice sets questions from previous exams with answers that can help you in preparation for your forthcoming competitive examinations.
On the last page of this magazine, the success story of BSC students is printed with their interview questions and answers that can help you to crack banking interviews. Overall it is the best monthly magazine for and complete study material for Banking and MAT exams. Current affairs and economic related articles are more useful for any other examination like SSC, PSC, RRB, etc.
BSC Magazine के September 2019 Edition मे विशेष:
Also Read Mahendra Current Affairs August 2019 In English Pdf Download *New*
Friends, before we provide the pdf of BSC Magazine, we would like to give you some details of the pdf.
Details Of BSC Magazine Of Current Affairs September 2019 Pdf :
Friends, Now We Will Share The Best Tips & Guides On How To Read & Prepare Current Affairs For Competitive Exams, Read The Below Given Tips
1. First of all pick, a few previous years question papers of the exam for which you are preparing.
2. Then find out that approximately for how many past months questions are asked. Generally, it is either asked for the past one year or six months.
3. Then select a good reputed current affairs book and take a note-book.
4. And then make various sections in the note-book by leaving appropriate pages per section so that if you want to add some extra notes you can easily do it.
5. The different sections in which you can divide your note-book are:
6. An important point to be taken care of here is that do not be dependent on single lines for each important topic instead of this try to write at least a paragraph for each important point you have written in your notebook.
7. We are suggesting you write a paragraph for each important point over here because when you write or learn single lines it creates great confusion in the exam hall but if you learn or read a related paragraph for each important point you never get confused and can easily remember.
Note: If you will prepare the current affairs section in the above-given format then believe us you will be able to get a tight hold on the current affairs section for every exam and you will be also able to revise it very easily and fast before your exams.
Dear Readers, Thank You So Much For Visiting Webmentorz.com , Please Visit Again To Get More Free Study Material In Hindi & English. If You Have Any Suggestions /Advice/ Requests, Feel Free To Tell Us In The Comment Box Given Below, Have A Good Day..!!
To Download BSC Magazine Of September 2019 In English Pdf Click Here
To Get The Latest Hard Copy Of BSC Magazine Of September 2019 In English Pdf Click Here
To Get The Combined Hard Copy Of BSC Magazine From April To July 2019 At Discount Click Here