Dear friends & competitive exam aspirants, welcome to Webmentorz.com, we have decided to provide The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Pdf Free Download on a daily basis.
The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Free Pdf Download
We have decided to provide you all with these Important English Vocabulary For Competitive Exams Pdf as it will help you all by strengthening your day to day English words in the various competitive exams for whichever you are preparing.
The exams in which these The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Pdf will prove useful are UPSC Civil Services (IAS), State Level Civil Services Or Public Service Commission (PSC) Exams, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, SSC Graduate Level Exams, Bank PO and Clerk, NDA, CDS, Railway, RRB, SSC, Bank, SBI, IBPS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exam, TGT and PGT Exam, MBA, Hotel Management, Airforce, NDA, Navy, CDS, SSC Or SSC CGL Or SSC CHSL, Delhi Police, Multitasking Staff, CAPFs, Constable GD & Many More.
Importance Of Vocabulary
Vocabulary is an important part of major competitive exam it always play a vital role in clearing sectional cut-off in competitive exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, RBI, SSC, and other exams. A strong vocabulary always help you to solve the English language section in any competitive exam along with this it is very helpful in your day to day life and groom your personality.
So dear friends, let’s read today’s The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf
Daily The Hindu Important Vocabulary 03rd February 2020
1. DEBACLE (NOUN) : (पराजय, असफलता): A sudden and ignominious failure; a fiasco.
Synonyms: fiasco, failure
Antonyms: blockbuster, hit,
Example Sentence: “the only man to reach double figures in the second-innings debacle”
2. TRAJECTORY (NOUN): (प्रक्षेपवक्र): The path followed by a projectile flying or an object moving under the action of given forces.
Synonyms: course, route.
Antonyms: deviation, wrong way
Example Sentence: “the missile’s trajectory was preset”
3. CRATERS (NOUN): ( गड्ढा): A large bowl-shaped cavity in the ground or on a celestial object, typically one caused by an explosion or the impact of a meteorite.
Synonyms: hollow, bowl
Antonyms: mound, solid
Example Sentence: “the blast left a crater in the car park”
4. FRAGILE(VERB): (नाज़ुक): Easily broken or damaged.
Synonyms: breakable, brittle
Antonyms: robust, vigorous
Example Sentence: You have a fragile grip on reality.
5. ASSASSINATION (NOUN): (हत्या): The action of killing someone.
Synonyms: bloodshed, massacre
Antonyms: birth, alive
Example Sentence: The assassination of an terrorist.
6. PRESUMABLY (ADVERB): (शायद): Used to convey that what is asserted is very likely though not known for certain.
Synonyms: likely, apparently
Antonyms: doubtfully, improbably
Example Sentence: It was not yet ten o’clock, so presumably the boys were still at the pub.
7. DISARRAY (NOUN): (अव्यवस्था): A state of disorganization or untidiness.
Synonyms: disorder, confusion
Antonyms: harmony, neatness
Example Sentence: Her grey hair was in disarray.
8. PROXY(NOUN): (प्रतिनिधि): The authority to represent someone else, especially in voting.
Synonyms: deputy, representative
Example Sentence: Britons overseas may register to vote by proxy.
9. PYRETIC (ADJECTIVE): (ज्वरनाशक): Feverish or inducing fever.
Synonyms: torrid, burning
Antonyms: damp, freezing
Example Sentence: Aloe Vera gel is anti- pyretic as it reduces heat.
10. ARBITRARY (ADJECTIVE): ( मनमाना): Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
Synonyms: capricious, whimsical
Antonyms: rational, reasoned
Example Sentence: “an arbitrary decision”
Tricks To Learn English Vocabulary Faster
The great and easiest way to learn vocabulary is only possible by reading, reading, and reading. You can read whatever you want it may be book, magazine, newspaper or storybook, after reading try to work on sentence making it helps you put everything you have learned into action: so you have learned a new word and you understand when to use it. but in your competitive exams major part of the English language section cover by The Hindu Vocabulary so firstly you develop your reading interest and then focus on The Hindu vocabulary.
You can also learn new words is to play word games like Scrabble and Boggle. They are a great way to practice your vocabulary and also learn new vocabulary in a fun way.
- Also Read Today’s Newspapers -03-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -02-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -01-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -31-01-2020
Join Us On Telegram For Daily Vocabulary, Current Affairs, Important GK Questions, Newspapers And Study Materials:
दैनिक शब्दावली, करंट अफेयर्स, महत्वपूर्ण GK प्रश्न, समाचार पत्रों एवं अध्यन सामग्री के लिए हमारे ग्रुप्स से जुड़ें:
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
To Download The Hindu Vocabulary Free Pdf Of 03rd February 2020 Click Here