Dear friends & competitive exam aspirants, welcome to Webmentorz.com, we have decided to provide The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Pdf Free Download on a daily basis.
The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Free Pdf Download
We have decided to provide you all with these Important English Vocabulary For Competitive Exams Pdf as it will help you all by strengthening your day to day English words in the various competitive exams for whichever you are preparing.
The exams in which these The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Pdf will prove useful are UPSC Civil Services (IAS), State Level Civil Services Or Public Service Commission (PSC) Exams, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, SSC Graduate Level Exams, Bank PO and Clerk, NDA, CDS, Railway, RRB, SSC, Bank, SBI, IBPS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exam, TGT and PGT Exam, MBA, Hotel Management, Airforce, NDA, Navy, CDS, SSC Or SSC CGL Or SSC CHSL, Delhi Police, Multitasking Staff, CAPFs, Constable GD & Many More.
Importance Of Vocabulary
Vocabulary is an important part of major competitive exam it always play a vital role in clearing sectional cut-off in competitive exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, RBI, SSC, and other exams. A strong vocabulary always help you to solve the English language section in any competitive exam along with this it is very helpful in your day to day life and groom your personality.
So dear friends, let’s read today’s The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf
Daily The Hindu Important Vocabulary 08th February 2020
1. SWAY (NOUN): (बोलबाला): Control or influence (a person or course of action).
Synonyms: influence, affect
Antonyms: inefficiency, weakness
Example Sentence: He’s easily swayed by other people.
2. LAUDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रशंसनीय): Deserving praise and commendation.
Synonyms: praiseworthy, commendable
Antonyms: blameworthy, shameful
Example Sentence: “laudable though the aim might be, the results have been criticized”
3. IMPINGING (VERB): (प्रभाव पडना): Have an effect, especially a negative one.
Synonyms: affect, have an effect on
Antonyms: avoiding, dodging, leaving alone
Example Sentence: “several factors impinge on market efficiency”
4. FLURRY (NOUN): (हड़बड़ी): A number of things arriving or happening suddenly and during the same period.
Synonyms: spate, wave
Antonyms: dearth, trickle
Example Sentence: “a flurry of editorials hostile to the government”
5. PARSE (VERB): (वर्णन या व्याख्या करना): To resolve into its elements, as a sentence, pointing out the several parts of speech, and their relation to each other by government or agreement
Synonyms: describe, explain
Antonyms: obscure, cloud
Example Sentence: In other words, we frequently fail to parse the diversities within Diversity.
6. HYPE (VERB): (प्रचार करना): Promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its benefits.
Synonyms: publicize, advertise
Antonyms: play down
Example Sentence: “an industry quick to hype its products”
7. RESUSCITATE (VERB): (पुनर्जीवित करना): Make (something) active or vigorous again.
Synonyms: revive, resurrect
Antonyms: bore, destroy
Example Sentence: “measures to resuscitate the ailing economy”
8. IDOLATRY (NOUN): (आदरणीय मानना): The worship of idols.
Synonyms: fetishism, idolizing
Antonyms: vilification, criticism
Example Sentence: We must not allow our idolatry of art to obscure issues of political significance.
9. BRINK (NOUN): (कगार): The extreme edge of land before a steep slope or a body or water.
Synonyms: fringe, verge
Antonyms: center, middle
Example Sentence: The country was on the brink of a constitutional crisis.
10. CONTOUR (NOUN): (रुपरेखा): An outline representing or bounding the shape or form of something.
Antonyms: dullness, crookedness
Example Sentence: She traced the contours of his face with her finger.
Tricks To Learn English Vocabulary Faster
The great and easiest way to learn vocabulary is only possible by reading, reading, and reading. You can read whatever you want it may be book, magazine, newspaper or storybook, after reading try to work on sentence making it helps you put everything you have learned into action: so you have learned a new word and you understand when to use it. but in your competitive exams major part of the English language section cover by The Hindu Vocabulary so firstly you develop your reading interest and then focus on The Hindu vocabulary.
You can also learn new words is to play word games like Scrabble and Boggle. They are a great way to practice your vocabulary and also learn new vocabulary in a fun way.
- Also Read Today’s Newspapers -08-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -07-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -06-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -05-02-2020
Join Us On Telegram For Daily Vocabulary, Current Affairs, Important GK Questions, Newspapers And Study Materials:
दैनिक शब्दावली, करंट अफेयर्स, महत्वपूर्ण GK प्रश्न, समाचार पत्रों एवं अध्यन सामग्री के लिए हमारे ग्रुप्स से जुड़ें:
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
To Download The Hindu Vocabulary Free Pdf Of 08th February 2020 Click Here