Webmentorz.com Is Fully Dedicated And Highly Focussed For Making A Dedicated Competitive Student Successful In Any Exams They Are Pursuing For By Motivating And Providing Them Complete & Best Guidance For The Exam They Are Preparing For. So, With This Aim & Zeal We Are Trying To Continue This Trend Of Our’s And We Are Sharing An Highly Effective Video Lesson For All The NEET Aspirants “How To Crack NEET” Within 2-3 months with 600+ marks.
Dear friends, since the time is flying and now you don’y have enough time for preparing the upcoming NEET/AIIMS Exams, but we truly believe that with these smart tricks and tips you will be filled up with confidence and it will help you to crack NEET/AIIMS Or Medical Under Graduate (UG) exams and score good marks in your NEET / Medical Entrance Exams and get your desired MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, BAMS college.
< How To Crack NEET 2019 >
Let us tell you some interesting facts about this NEET/AIIMS Or Medical Entrance Exams, every year thousands of students are giving NEET or Medical Entrance Exams but their success percentage is very low, it does not mean that these students are not trying to qualify the exam or not working hard to achieve their goals. In most of the cases the actual thing which is happening is that students become nervous and are not able to plan the right strategy and time management. Even they are not able to decide that which section they should attempt first, and if technically speaking it is a very important factor for every student in the examination hall.
But if a student gets the right strategy and plan for preparation then definitely they will crack NEETin first attempt. So dear students just relax yourself as you are are at the right place as your search for Competitive Exams Books and Videos are Over. The plus point for the students who are 12th appearing is that NEET/AIIMS or Medical Entrance Under Graduate Exams covers the basic syllabus of 11th and 12th class and since you have already prepared the syllabus for your 12th exam so you just need to brush up your 11th & 12th class syllabus and just match it with NEET Syllabus & the previous years papers in order to boost your preparations.
- Read More: NCERT Books English Medium Class IX To XII
Below Are Some Important Tips To Crack NEET Exams In First Attempt
- You should make a smart time table and also practice with previous years paper and manage your time efficiently.
- Join Mock Tests online or offline with which you are comfortable then analyse yourself after every test.
- Solve your every single doubt with your teacher and coach because doubts are the biggest enemy in the way of success.
- Revise your entire syllabus before the exam and do work hard on your weak points to make it more strong as these will act as a result changer in your exam.
- And the most important point is to maintain your cool & calm in your examination hall, don’t panic and don’t make any hurry decision in the exam hall.
- There are so many preparation books available for NEET or Medical Entrance Exams but you should only read the best referred book and don’t start reading any new book before exam, always go with the hand picked book from your book shelf.
- Don’t Forget the NCERT Books because your NEET Syllabus is totally based on NCERT and we also know this as our coaches have also told us many times that NCERT is essential key to crack NEET exams.
Read More: NCERT Books Hindi Medium Class IX To XII
- Biology is the Key subject in the NEET so always remember when you read biology you must go through NCERT Biology Books.
- Always test yourself and after analysing your test results, work on your SWOT ( Strength, Weakness , Opportunities and Threats) it’s the best way to prepare for NEET or any other competitive exam and crack it in first attempt.
- Always check latest NEET syllabus and go very thoroughly through the syllabus because every year NEET adapts something new, so always follow the current year syllabus only.
- Follow all the above tips and believe us that you will not fail but you can definitely qualify your NEET exam in First Attempt.
Watch Live Video Of “How To Score 600+ in NEET 2019 By 2 Months Preparation Along With Revision Tips?
NEET (AIPMT) 2019 PAPER PATTERN
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
NEET (AIPMT) 2019 SYLLABUS
NEET Biology Syllabus
|S.No.||CLASS XIth||CLASS XIIth|
|1||Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|2||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|3||Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4||Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5||Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
NEET Chemistry Syllabus
|S.No||CLASS XIth||CLASS XIIth|
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|2||Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|5||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|8||Redox Reactions||D and F Block Elements|
|10||s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Halo alkanes and Halo arenes|
|11||Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|12||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13||Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16||–||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
NEET Physics Syllabus
|S. No.||CLASS XIth||CLASS XIIth|
|1||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|3||Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4||Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|10||Oscillations and Waves|
Hope this article by Web Mentorz proves useful for all the NEET aspirants as we have tried to provide with the best Tips, Tricks & Strategy to help you crack the NEET Or Medical Entrance Exams.
For More Study Materials You Can Connect With Or Follow Us On
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
Dear Readers, Thank You So Much For Visiting Webmentorz.com , Please Visit Again To Get More Free Study Material In Hindi & English. If You Have Any Suggestions / Advices / Requests, Feel Free To Tell Us In The Comment Box Given Below, Have A Good Day..!!