Dear friends & competitive exam aspirants, welcome to Webmentorz.com, we have decided to provide The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Pdf Free Download on a daily basis.
The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Free Pdf Download
We have decided to provide you all with these Important English Vocabulary For Competitive Exams Pdf as it will help you all by strengthening your day to day English words in the various competitive exams for whichever you are preparing.
The exams in which these The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Pdf will prove useful are UPSC Civil Services (IAS), State Level Civil Services Or Public Service Commission (PSC) Exams, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, SSC Graduate Level Exams, Bank PO and Clerk, NDA, CDS, Railway, RRB, SSC, Bank, SBI, IBPS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exam, TGT and PGT Exam, MBA, Hotel Management, Airforce, NDA, Navy, CDS, SSC Or SSC CGL Or SSC CHSL, Delhi Police, Multitasking Staff, CAPFs, Constable GD & Many More.
Importance Of Vocabulary
Vocabulary is an important part of major competitive exam it always play a vital role in clearing sectional cut-off in competitive exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, RBI, SSC, and other exams. A strong vocabulary always help you to solve the English language section in any competitive exam along with this it is very helpful in your day to day life and groom your personality.
So dear friends, let’s read today’s The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf
Daily The Hindu Important Vocabulary 01st February 2020
1. SPORADIC (ADJECTIVE): (विकीर्ण) occurring at irregular intervals or only in a few places; scattered or isolated.
Antonyms: frequent, dependable
Example Sentence:He has made sporadic appearances in my life.
2. HINDRANCE (NOUN): (बाधा) a thing that provides resistance, delay, or obstruction to something or someone.
Synonyms: impediment, obstacle
Antonyms: advantage, aid, push
Example Sentence: A hindrance to the development process.
3.DUBIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (संदिग्ध): Hesitating or doubting.
Synonyms: doubtful, uncertain,
Antonyms: certain, definite
Example Sentence: “I was rather dubious about the whole idea”
4. REVOCATION (NOUN): (प्रतिसंहरण): The official cancellation of a decree, decision, or promise.
Synonyms: abandonment, abortion
Antonyms: continuation, approval
Example Sentence: “for those who break the law, revocation of their liquor licence may result”
5. DETRIMENT (NOUN): (नुकसान या क्षति): A cause of harm or damage.
Synonyms: harm, damage
Antonyms: benefit, good
Example Sentence:“such tests are a detriment to good education”
6. EMANATE (VERB): (निर्गत होना): Give out or emit (a feeling, quality, or sensation).
Synonyms: exude, give off
Antonyms: fill, tell
Example Sentence: “he emanated a powerful brooding air”
7. PROMPTLY (ADVERB) : (तुरंत या समय पर): With little or no delay; immediately.
Synonyms: punctually, on time, on the dot
Antonyms: late, negligently, slowly
Example Sentence: “he paid the fine promptly”
8. DIKTAT (NOUN): (फरमान): An order or decree imposed by someone in power without popular consent.
Synonyms: decree, directive
Antonyms: denial, disapproval, opposition
Example Sentence: “a diktat from the Bundestag”
9. SPUR (NOUN): (प्रेरणा): A thing that prompts or encourages someone; an incentive.
Synonyms: stimulus, incentive
Antonyms: disincentive, discouragement
Example Sentence: “wars act as a spur to practical invention”
10. CAVEAT (NOUN): (चेतावनी): A warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.
Synonyms: warning, caution
Antonyms: imprudence, indiscretion
Example Sentence:“there are a number of caveats which concern the validity of the assessment results”
Tricks To Learn English Vocabulary Faster
The great and easiest way to learn vocabulary is only possible by reading, reading, and reading. You can read whatever you want it may be book, magazine, newspaper or storybook, after reading try to work on sentence making it helps you put everything you have learned into action: so you have learned a new word and you understand when to use it. but in your competitive exams major part of the English language section cover by The Hindu Vocabulary so firstly you develop your reading interest and then focus on The Hindu vocabulary.
You can also learn new words is to play word games like Scrabble and Boggle. They are a great way to practice your vocabulary and also learn new vocabulary in a fun way.
- Also Read Today’s Newspapers -01-02-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -31-01-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -27-01-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -26-01-2020
Join Us On Telegram For Daily Vocabulary, Current Affairs, Important GK Questions, Newspapers And Study Materials:
दैनिक शब्दावली, करंट अफेयर्स, महत्वपूर्ण GK प्रश्न, समाचार पत्रों एवं अध्यन सामग्री के लिए हमारे ग्रुप्स से जुड़ें:
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
To Download The Hindu Vocabulary Free Pdf Of 01st February 2020 Click Here