Dear friends & competitive exam aspirants, welcome to Webmentorz.com, we have decided to provide The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Pdf Free Download on a daily basis.
The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Free Pdf Download
We have decided to provide you all with these Important English Vocabulary For Competitive Exams Pdf as it will help you all by strengthening your day to day English words in the various competitive exams for whichever you are preparing.
The exams in which these The Hindu Daily Vocabulary Pdf will prove useful are UPSC Civil Services (IAS), State Level Civil Services Or Public Service Commission (PSC) Exams, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, SSC Graduate Level Exams, Bank PO and Clerk, NDA, CDS, Railway, RRB, SSC, Bank, SBI, IBPS, SSC CGL and Other Competitive Exam, TGT and PGT Exam, MBA, Hotel Management, Airforce, NDA, Navy, CDS, SSC Or SSC CGL Or SSC CHSL, Delhi Police, Multitasking Staff, CAPFs, Constable GD & Many More.
Importance Of Vocabulary
Vocabulary is an important part of major competitive exam it always play a vital role in clearing sectional cut-off in competitive exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, RBI, SSC, and other exams. A strong vocabulary always help you to solve the English language section in any competitive exam along with this it is very helpful in your day to day life and groom your personality.
So dear friends, let’s read today’s The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf
Daily The Hindu Important Vocabulary 25th January 2020
1. HEGEMONY (NOUN): (प्रधानता): Leadership or dominance,
Synonyms: authority, command, power
Antonyms: breach, lethargy
Example Sentence: Germany was united under Prussian hegemony after 1871.
2. BLITZ (NOUN): (बम बरसाना): An intensive or sudden military attack.
Synonyms: bombardment, bombing
Antonyms: let up, pause
Example Sentence:Katrina and I had a blitz on the cleaning.
3. STRATAGEM (NOUN): (छल कपट): Plan or scheme, especially one used to outwit an opponent or achieve an end.
Synonyms: plan, tactic
Antonyms: save, spend wisely
Example Sentence: A series of devious stratagems.
4. BENIGN (ADJECTIVE): (सौम्य): Gentle and kind.
Synonyms: kindly, friendly
Antonyms: harsh, unkind
Example Sentence: His benign but firm manner.
5. BEREFT (ADJECTIVE): (विक्षिप्त): Deprived of or lacking (something).
Synonyms: wanting, in need of
Antonyms: full, happy
Example Sentence: Her room was stark and bereft of colour.
6. DEBILITATING (VERB) : (दुर्बल करना): Make (someone) very weak and infirm.
Synonyms: weakening, enfeebling, enervating
Example Sentence: “he was severely debilitated by a stomach upset”
7. ENGENDERING (VERB): (कारण पैदा करना): Cause or give rise to (a feeling, situation, or condition).
Synonyms: cause, be the cause of
Antonyms: calming, destroying,
Example Sentence: “the issue engendered continuing controversy”
8. REPRIEVE (VERB): (दण्डविराम): Cancel or postpone the punishment of (someone, especially someone condemned to death).
Synonyms: grant a stay of execution to
Antonyms: charge, punish
Example Sentence: “under the new regime, prisoners under sentence of death were reprieved”
9. ESPIONAGE (NOUN): (गुप्तचर्या): The practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.
Synonyms: spying, undercover work
Antonyms: forthrightness, honesty
Example Sentence: “the camouflage and secrecy of espionage”
10. COERCED (VERB): (मजबूर करना): Persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.
Synonyms: pressure, pressurize,
Example Sentence: “he was coerced into giving evidence”
Tricks To Learn English Vocabulary Faster
The great and easiest way to learn vocabulary is only possible by reading, reading, and reading. You can read whatever you want it may be book, magazine, newspaper or storybook, after reading try to work on sentence making it helps you put everything you have learned into action: so you have learned a new word and you understand when to use it. but in your competitive exams major part of the English language section cover by The Hindu Vocabulary so firstly you develop your reading interest and then focus on The Hindu vocabulary.
You can also learn new words is to play word games like Scrabble and Boggle. They are a great way to practice your vocabulary and also learn new vocabulary in a fun way.
- Also Read Today’s Newspapers -25-01-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -24-01-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -23-01-2020
- Must Read Daily The Hindu Newspaper Vocabulary Pdf -22-01-2020
Join Us On Telegram For Daily Vocabulary, Current Affairs, Important GK Questions, Newspapers And Study Materials:
दैनिक शब्दावली, करंट अफेयर्स, महत्वपूर्ण GK प्रश्न, समाचार पत्रों एवं अध्यन सामग्री के लिए हमारे ग्रुप्स से जुड़ें:
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
To Download The Hindu Vocabulary Free Pdf Of 25rd January 2020 Click Here