Spoken English Book | English Speaking Course Book
Spoken English Book, is this the book you are looking for to improve your English speaking and making your day to day conversation effective. Then this English Speaking Course Book will for sure is going to act as a boon as this pdf will help you in How To Improve Spoken English Pdf it will help you in rapidly learning and How To Speak Fluent English Without Hesitation techniques.
Spoken English Book | English Speaking Course Book
Friends this, English Speaking Book is a type of Rapidex English Speaking Course. This Super Fast English Speaking Book Pdf Free Download is one of the best books where you can learn the best tips and tricks on how to speak English fluently.
Below we will also share some of the best techniques also from our Personality Development faculty. These best tips by our Mentor will for sure help you to improve your daily English Conversation.
The secrets shared by our Personality Development Teacher is one of the best tricks which you will never find in any books as it is a completely practical approach, which if you are going to practice for a month you will definitely see some of the very major changes in your Personality and English Speaking Pattern.
But friends before providing you all with the best tricks on how to speak english fluently, we would like to first introduce you with some of the basic information about the pdf which we are sharing here.
Spoken English Book Contents
Before We Start (शुरुआत करने से पहले)
Letters Of Hindi And English Alphabet (हिंदी और अंग्रेजी वर्णमाला के अक्षर / वर्ण)
- Greeting (अभिवादन)
- Manners (शिष्टाचार)
- What Is The Time? (समय कितना हुआ) – अंग्रेजी में समय बताना
- Numerals & Their Pronunciations (संख्याएँ व उनके उच्चारण)
- Punctuation Marks (विराम चिह्न)
- Seven Days of a Week (हफ्ते के सात दिन)
- Twelve Months of a year (साल के बारह महीने)
Few Basics of English (अंग्रेजी की कुछ मूल बातें)
- Sentences & Their Types (वाक्य और उनके प्रकार)
- Parts of a sentence (वाक्य के भाग)
- Subjects Types (Subjects (कर्ता) के प्रकार)
- 1st Person, 2nd Person, 3rd Person “Singular-Plural” Concept
- Use of “This, That, These, Those” (“This, That, These, Those” का प्रयोग)
- Difference between Living & Non Living (सजीव और निर्जीव के बीच अंतर)
- Use of Apostrophe s ( ‘s का प्रयोग)
- Let’s cram a few things (आइये कुछ चीज़ें रट लें)
Pronunciation (प्रनन्सीएशन) – उच्चारण
- Pronunciation of vowels – स्वरों का उच्चारण
- Sound of “A‟ – (“A” की ध्वनि)
- Sound of “E‟ – (“E” की ध्वनि)
- Sound of “I‟ – (“I” की ध्वनि)
- Sound of “O‟ – (“O” की ध्वनि)
- Sound of “U‟ – (“U” की ध्वनि)
Miscellaneous Pronunciation (विविध उच्चारण)
- Pronunciation of “स” and “श” (“स”और “श” का उच्चारण)
- Sound of “श” – Few Exceptions (“श” की ध्वनि – कुछ अपवाद)
- Sound of “ज” , “ज़” And “श” (“ज” , “ज़” और “श” की ध्वनि)
- Words Starting With “S”, Not Followed By “H‟ (“S” से शुरू होने वाले शब्द जिनमें “S” के तुरंत बाद “H” न आये)
- Sound of TH – “da” & “tha” (TH का उच्चारण – “द” और “थ”)
- “S” Follows “tion” – Sound “shcha” (“S” के बाद “tion” हो – “श्च” की ध्वनि)
- Pronunciation of “C‟ – “SA‟ & “ka”) ( “C” का उच्चारण – “स” और “क”)
- Pronunciation of “G‟ – “ga” & “ja”) ( “G” का उच्चारण – “ग” और “ज”)
Vocabulary & Pronunciation Exercises – शब्दावली और उच्चारण अभ्यास
WH Family (WH परिवार)
Parts of Speech – शब्दभेद
Noun – संज्ञा
- Proper Noun (व्यक्तिवाचक संज्ञा)
- Common Noun (जातिवाचक संज्ञा)
- Collective Noun (जातिवाचक संज्ञा)
- Material Noun (समूहवाचक संज्ञा)
- Abstract Noun (भाववाचक संज्ञा)
- Gerund (क्रियावाचक संज्ञा)
- Countable & Uncountable Noun (गणनीय और अगणनीय संज्ञा)
- The Noun : Gender (लिंग)
- The Noun : Number (वचन)
- The Noun : Always Ending With ‘S’ (जिनके अंत में ‘S’ हो)
- Subjective, Objective, Possessive & Reflexive Pronoun
- Difference between possessive cases e.g. My – Mine, Our – Ours
- Three Degrees Of Adjectives – Use Of ‘er’ / ‘est’
- Three Degrees Of Adjectives – Use Of More/Most
- Three Degrees Of Adjectives – Irregular Pattern
- Types of Verbs – Main Verb & Helping Verb/Auxiliary Verb (क्रियाओं के प्रकार – मुख्य क्रिया और सहायक क्रिया)
- Three forms of the verbs (क्रियाओं के तीन रूप)
Causative Verbs (Get & Make)
Active & Passive Voice
Confusing Similar Words
Special & Complex Sentences
Extensive Translation Exercise
Sentence Correction Exercises
Mixed Practice Exercises
Mixed Test Papers
Idioms & Proverbs
Englishwale Certification – Written/Telephonic/Recording Assessment
English – Hindi Dictionary
This was all about the contents of the English Speaking Course Book, now before we provide you with the pdf, we would love to share the secret tip on how to speak fluent English.
Secret Tricks On How To Speak Fluent English Without Hesitation
- Develop the habit of reading, writing and listening – these skills are very helpful to practice alone.
- When you are at home you can practice your English with your favourite person (it means yourself)
- Think in English
- If you think in your native language and then try to speak English, you’ll always have to translate between languages. Translating isn’t an easy thing to do! to reduce your difficulty you have to think in English.
- Listen and repeat
- whenever you watch TV or YouTube program choose a short part of the show and repeat it by line.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Try to focus on speaking fluently not correctly. when you will be fluent then you can fill them with correct grammar and word rules as you learn them better.
For More Study Materials You Can Connect With Or Follow Us On
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Hindi – Click Here
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Telugu – Click Here
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Marathi – Click Here
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Tamil – Click Here
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Kannada – Click Here
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Malayalam – Click Here
To Get Latest Hard Copy of Rapidex English Speaking Course With CD Pack In Punjabi – Click Here
To Download Spoken English Book – Click Here
Dear Readers, we hope that this article on Spoken English Book | English Speaking Course Book is surely going to help you, so all the best and start making your daily life conversation effective which will help you in gaining a lot of confidence.
Dear Readers, Thank You So Much For Visiting Webmentorz.com , Please Visit Again To Get More Free Study Materials In Hindi & English, Latest Job Alerts And Much More. If You Have Any Suggestions / Advice / Requests, Feel Free To Tell Us In The Comment Box Given Below, Have A Good Day..!!